Andrew Shilling, Maddy Perkins
Clients with holdings in any of the industry's AMT-free funds saw positive returns over the past five years. Now, however, changes under the new tax law are expected to put a damper on those figures. Below are five of the top 20 best performing AMT-free touted funds over the past five years:
1. Oppenheimer Rochester AMT-Free Munis A (OPTAX)
2. Oppenheimer Rochester AMT-Free NY MuniA (OPNYX)
3. VanEck Vectors AMT-Free Long Muni ETF (MLN)
4. Invesco National AMT-Free Muni Bd ETF (PZA)
5. Invesco California AMT-Free Muni Bd ETF (PWZ)
For the full list, click the link below.
One State Street Plaza
New York, NY 10004
Follow Us For Updates
All audience and traffic data based on company reports and estimates as of Q1 2016.© 2017 SourceMedia LLC. All rights reserved. SourceMedia is an Observer Capital company. Use, duplication, or sale of this service, or data contained herein, is strictly prohibited.