The P&C industry is changing, especially in the personal lines arena. 95% of personal lines insurers now consider themselves to be growing or transforming. Digital Insurance's recent research for the Strategic Initiatives in Insurance series revealed several top themes and priorities for the industry:
1. It's all about the customer.
2. New technology investments support mobile, website and call centers.
3. There is a continuing and, for some, a renewed interest in telematics and UBI.
4. Shifts in emerging technology investments provide amazing new opportunities.
5. All aspects of data are hot.
6. Core system investments have shifted from modernizing to transforming.
7. Insurers are still balancing investments with agent/broker portals for both sales and service.
One State Street Plaza
New York, NY 10004
Follow Us For Updates
All audience and traffic data based on company reports and estimates as of Q1 2016.© 2017 SourceMedia LLC. All rights reserved. SourceMedia is an Observer Capital company. Use, duplication, or sale of this service, or data contained herein, is strictly prohibited.